An exciting new opportunity has become available for a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) to join a fantastic talking therapies team.
As a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, you will be delivering high quality, high volume, evidence-based high intensity therapy which will be for patients with anxiety and depression. (Adults)
Within this role, you will be managing a caseload, seeing 4-5 contacts per day, as well as participating in MDT meetings which take place weekly. Supervision will be given as part of this role by one of the senior therapists.
Qualifications and Skills
To work as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, you must have the following requirements:
* Hold a qualification from a CBT training course (Postgraduate Certificate in High Intensity Interventions or equivalent)
* Previous IAPT / Talking Therapies experience
* Hold provisional or full BABCP accreditation
* High standards in written and oral communication
* The ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
* Be empathetic and understanding